Tuesday, 17 April 2007

What nearly ended my holiday yesterday!?



sitting under the trees having an afternoon bite to eat and heard a soft "crack" sound followed several seconds later by a dull THUD!


looked around and about two foot from me was a large coconut that had decided to fall to the earth.


Apparently a cpl of people each season get hurt or killed by these falling fruits! or should that be nuts?




I hope one of them isnt me!



















Oh yes, Karen here is what i spent a cpl of relaxing hours doing on my break......


Yeah you guessed it i got to do some virus checking and fixing registry files.... wicked ;lol it got me free time online tho so i cant complain


You can take the boy away from computers.......

1 comment:

Rach & Alex said...

Watch out for the coconuts! - you knew that though, right?
Great Stuff Mr J. Alex loves it, hope to see more.
Lots of love & jealousy
R & A