Tuesday, 17 April 2007

Free wheeling fun! and not a helmet or leathers in sight






Hmm, maybe that title needed work!?


Got a scooter today 200 Baht No license needed just a passport lol

An automatic scooter that let me go speeding (within the laws!) around the island.
Whata day!, it was so hot , again and yet with a tshirt on it was beautiful, racing along some of the most beautiful coastline ive ever seen.


Went down to thonsala (the main port) to post some of the stupid things i brought with me (hmmm, will i need a hoodie?! NO!!!) lol back to Bangkok so i can pick it up when i leave to go the UK. The post office was closed today?! why who knows

Went up to Koh Ma and a fishing village 20 mins up the coast. Name forgotten, i will move there in a cpl of days, and slowly make my way around the island aiming to get to Haad Rin by the 2nd of May.

I have several different shades of brown/red on my arms and body but am slowly getting a tan that i can be proud of! Yes i am wearing sunscreen

I will take a pic of the insects that i share my bathroom with and post them soon (they kinda freak me out when i hear them making noise as they wander around the room.

Was woken up last night by geckos fighting in my room ( i think they were scrapping over the crumbs of a Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookie!)

I have a video clip that i want to add to my blog but it might take a bit of doing (yes i know Room 12 did them last year on their webpages but they are clever!)

This is the next place i might go to , The Malibu Bungaloo (classy name eh!?)

This is the view from the eating area, it is a lovely shady lil spot in a sheltered bay, i am going to be getting further away from civilisation soon so will be doing less blogging, probably, who knows how much wifi they have on this island!

No comments: