Friday, 6 April 2007

Its real, and its kinda scary

So i arrive in Sydney, finally! and turn on my flash new phone (thanks nokia) doh!! who didnt sort their global roaming b4 he left welli?
Yes we have a first mistake and we are only 4 hrs into the trip, well if im being honest getting my mate to take my car back to his place to avoid the hefty parking fees at Welli Airport, but electing not to call my Dad to tell him the change in location...... your getting the picture?
I was going to do it on my flash nokia when i departed in sydney! your spotting a theme here i hope.

Well i guess mistakes are natures way of telling you to F.O.C.U.S. so im going to go have breakfast and look at my itinerary.

Day 1 of my holiday and we are still in the english speaking world.

Oh and if your interested in how/if i tried to undo the car parking fiasco? well i emailed a cpl of people so hopefully one of thwem will get on the ph to Dad and save my bacon.

See you in Thailand

No comments: