Tuesday, 21 August 2007

So Cambodia again!

Got into Phnom Penh a very tired boy (picked up the nastiest snot virus in Saigon, tmi but hey)
Met a Cambodian friend who i first saw last time I was here in Cambodia and after talking for a while i found out she had not seen the temples at Angkor, so I've now been twice to Angkor Wat and to tell the truth i could go again, they are so amazing.
I have another few days left in Cambodia before heading off to Nthn Thailand for a week or two and the this part of my trip is over!? eek
Off to the UK for a cpl of games in the world cup and then head down and saving /working like crazy.
I will do another update in a few hours but its time to go have brekkie and hope the rain finally stops (im not sure why but really rainy weather at the beach just seems so pointless)
Great.... the pics i wanted to upload arnt. well that seals it.
See you all later

No comments: