Sunday, 15 July 2007

Hanoi Pagoda visit


Bumping into the French guy and his Vietnamese partner in Sa Pa was one thing, bumping into them, in Hanoi quite another!

They took me to see her village and the beautiful Pagoda there
The place was very peaceful and yet different to the temples i have visited in Laos and Cambodia (a case of Same same but different!)

We gave offerings in the temple and i followed his lead as best i could, it seemed to make sense and no-one gave us a second look which was a relief.


After the visit i caught a cpl of buses back into the city (feeling very clever and "like a local" i didnt think anything of the crush around me as rush hour caught me. Unfortuantely i must have seemed like any easy target because the cellphone in my front pocket got taken without me feeling a thing :(


I have emailed Vodaphone but strangely they havent rushed back a reply!? lol

No comments: